This week, the Hydra team released version
0.8.1, which includes several fixes and a user-wished extension of the persistence introduced by
0.8.0 of replaying server outputs to make clients like the
hydra-tui be aware of the latest
hydra-node state. The team also worked on the specification and closing gaps in the on-chain scripts, collaborated with the education team on a Hydra tutorial and also renamed the repository from
What did the team achieve this week
- Implemented replaying of server outputs to address #580
- Released version 0.8.1 containing this and other fixes Release notes
- Worked on the bounded tx validity as one of the on-chain script fixes, but couldn’t finish it just yet #615
- Collaborated with the education team on a Hydra tutorial.
- Discovered and discussed issues with the “seen ledger”.
- Renamed the Hydra repository
What are the goals of next week
- Create and discuss an ADR about handling tx validity correctly.
- Attend the Cardano Summit in Lausanne. Hydra will be topic of one talk! Save the date+time: "Developing Hydra" on Day 2, Nov 21st, 13:50 CET
- Have a team workshop / hackathon after the summit:
- Roadmapping session
- Hack on something complex or useful