High level summary
During the last 2 weeks we did more improvements on our Test Framework, ran some sanity tests related to the P2P Single Relay functionality.
We also update the Node & DB-Sync sync tets to build with Nix as the prebuilt files are no longer available at PR level.
- extended the cardano-node-tests with the ability for anybody to fork the repo and run all our System Tests on GitHub Actions
- added 2 new nightly pipelines - nightly-mixed and nightly-p2p - details here
- some optimizations on how our regression tests are scheduled on pytest workers and how cluster instances are assigned to the tests;
=== 743 passed, 67 skipped, 24 xfailed in 9166.64s (2:32:46) ===
=== 753 passed, 67 skipped, 14 xfailed in 4654.80s (1:17:34) ===
- ran a couple of sanity runs of CLI a& sync tests on a local branch with P2P Single Relay enabled
- started the preparations for testing the next tag - details here
- some improvements on db-sync sync tests