This week, the Hydra team had a monthly review meeting with their stakeholders, contributors and interested people from the community. The monthly repot for January 2023 is a digest of the things presented and also includes a summary of the meeting. The Hydra specification was getting discussed and the team is incorporating suggested changes of reviewers. Last but not least, they compute and publish script information on every PR and also on the website now.
What did the team achieve this week
- Had the monthly review meeting with a broader audience
- Published the monthly report for January 2023
- Reviewed the spec and discussed individual aborts with researchers
- Compute and publish script information along benchmarks on every PR and website
What are the goals of next week
- Add rollback section to Hydra spec, update pictures and publish it as part of repository
- Discuss bigger spec findings (full minting policy, individual aborts, split fanout) as change/pull requests on the spec in the repository.
- Groom & plan actions required for a maintainable Head explorer + break down “align gaps” feature.