This week, most of the Hydra team was attending a cardano scaling workshop in Nantes, France. They used this oportunity to meet fellow mithril team and spend some time together to hack on some code and, as always, reflect on the past work and find optimal path forward for both projects. They also fixed a bug that caused hydra-node to crash when querying L1, worked on a new network resillience proof-of-concept and accepted a new ADR related to stateless transaction observation.
What did the team achieve this week
- Cardano scaling workshop with members of hydra and mithril teams
- Accepted user contribution for possible new use-case #1048
- Fix for the hydra-node crash related to internal wallet query #1053
- Collected experimental CI findings #1070
- Propose first POC for the network resilience #1074