High level summary
The SRE team continues work on cardano environment improvements and general environment maintenance.
Some notable recent updates or improvements include:
- Sanchonet environment was updated to 8.3.0-pre.
- Cardano-parts now enables downstream consumers to spin up multiple cardano-networks per repository, an example of which is here.
Lower level summary
- Add a readme, optimize flake inputs, improve nu and ruby parsing scripts: capkgs-compare
- Adjust mainnet p2p relays to ~100%, with a legacy canary: cardano-ops-commit
- Utilize content addressed binaries to significantly improve eval, build and devShell performance: cardano-parts-pull-8
- Add an aws flakeModule for obtaining ec2 specs, fix node.socket devShell error: cardano-parts-pull-10
- Fix warns thrown during some builds and devShell usage: cardano-parts-pull-11
- Add flakeModules and nixosModules in preparation for cardano-node grouped deployments: cardano-parts-pull-12
- Enable group deployments by: adding several module, profile and role nixosModules; updating flakeModules; adding sops age secrets handling: cardano-parts-pull-13
- Modify the wireguard network from mesh to star, enable ICMP, enable Nomad raw_exec and add hydraJobs: cardano-perf-compare
- Define preliminary cardano-world networks on cardano-playground: cardano-playground