High level overview
This week, the Mithril team has completed the refactoring of the terraform deployment workflows in GitHub actions, and the implementation of snapshot compression parameters in the deployments. They kept working on the refactoring and standardization of the errors in the Mithril nodes. The team also completed the implementation of Cloudflare protection for the aggregator infrastructure and started working on its deployment and activation in the Mithril networks. Additionally, they worked on recording download statistics on the aggregator which will be used to produce usage reports.
Finally, they kept working on the aggregator performance bottleneck that occurs with high client traffic and started creating a new distribution.
Low level overview
- Completed the issue Add snapshot compression parameters in infrastructure deployments #1200
- Completed the issue Add Cloudflare protection of infrastructure #986
- Worked on the issue Record statistics about the downloaded snapshot in the aggregator #1127
- Worked on the issue Error refactoring #798
- Worked on the issue Activate Cloudflare protection of infrastructure #1230
- Worked on the issue Release new
- Completed the issue Upgrade dependencies #1238