High level summary
We made good progress on most of the Action Items we agreed on Lisbon, like:
- Cardano System Tests was fully open to public (tools, tests, results) See cardano-node-tests webpage.
- We defined an user-facing-functionality template that is used with the cardano-cli team
- this includes acceptance criteria & user stories, and definition of done
- We are in the process of running the cardano-node-tests at commit & PR level in cardano-node (we are affected by the Cicero migration right now but we did most of the work already)
- We started to apply a labelling convention on cardano-node issues that will be used to generate some visual dashboards with some metrics [TBD]
- Ziyand Liu started an End-to-End Development and Testing Process for Plutus Features