This week, the Hydra team focused on improving the smoke test, fixing developer tooling, and improving the API for voting use cases. They reviewed progress on auction, payments, and voting projects and made worked on reproducing a bug with handling rollbacks. Moving forward, the team plans to update dependencies, implement a dirt road fix for the rollbacks bug, and explore adding Hydra support to kupo.
What did the team achieve this week
- Reviewed progress on auction, payments and voting projects
- Improved smoke tests so they can run on mainnet
- Fixed a regression in the development environment and updated cardano-node used in tests
- Improved API with more configurability to unblock voting use case
- Reproduced the rollback bug by improving our model-based test suite #784